off the top of my head
What did I learn? Did I even really learn stuff?
Let's find out!
- I have more things to do, than I have time.
- I am content not to know everything.
- Many things that trouble me are things I can give up in an instance.
- I can choose what bothers me.
- Really, REALLY listening is very hard.
- Transparency and continuous improvement are key in many things.
- Giving a talk at a conference is a cool experience. Also boosts your professional network.
- Coaching is much more ‘talk to the duck’ than giving great advice or insightful questions.
- Everybody is winging it. Everybody.
- The news makes me unhappy.
- I need to think more about why I do things.
- Money != happiness, but it’s very helpful.
- There’s only so much you can do on your own.
- Advocating something you believe in requires much repetition. Go far beyond being sick of yourself.
- Logical in my mind doesn’t mean it’s logical in someone else’s.
- Simplicity is a noble art worth striving for.
- Life is always challenging, choose the challenges you want to have.
- I often simultaneously over- and underestimate myself.
- I need to exercise more.
- Expectations can ruin a lot of things.
- Knowing or feeling something is true doesn’t mean you can act accordingly.
I wonder what 2019 holds. Cheers!